Small Business Resource Hub
Date and Time
Sunday Jan 1, 2023 Sunday Dec 31, 2023
Your business matters to us! The Burnsville Chamber - along with Experience Burnsville and the City of Burnsville celebrate our local businesses year-round, but we have a special Eat, Drink & Buy Local Burnsville (EDBL) campaign during Small Business Week in May and Small Business Saturday in November.
Since small businesses represent the strength of our community, we want to give you the resources you need to be successful.
MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU
- Promote your offers on Experience Burnsville website.
- Post events to our Community Events Calendar. Event posts will also be shared in our weekly e-newsletter.
- Share your promotions to our Member Network Facebook page.
- Include the Eat, Drink and Buy Local Burnsville logo on your digital promotions.
- Find marketing partners and services offered by fellow Chamber Members for the extra promotional push.
- Support your fellow small businesses - find a business in our Member directory for dining, shopping and entertainment.
- Not a Chamber member yet? Join the Team so we can help you Be Visible, Be Hear, Be Informed, Connect & Grow.
Need other assistance or guidance? Use these resources to get started:
- Small Business Administration - connect with the SBA on social media for the latest news in business programs and services, articles, and events.
- DEED Small Business Hub - whether you are looking to start or grow a small business DEED has dozens of resources from development assistance to finding funding to training services.
- Better Business Bureau News Feed - from getting your business ready for holiday seasons to consumer insights to the latest scams, stay up to date with tips for your small business.
- Open To Business - get free, confidential business counseling for current and prospective entrepreneurs. Experienced consultants work with small business owners to access the technical assistance and financing options they need to succeed in Burnsville.